- 2 cups of whole almonds or almond meal/flour
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- ½ cup (or more) fresh or frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a 12 cup muffin tray with muffin cases.
- Place the almonds into a food processor and pulse until they are finely ground (or use almond meal).
- In a large bowl. Mix together ground almonds, coconut sugar, coconut and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and melted coconut oil and vanilla.
- Pour egg mixture into bowl of almond mixture and stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture into muffin cases and dot with raspberries, pushing them down into the mixture slightly. If using frozen raspberries, you can stir into the mixture.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until golden on top.
Recipe: Organic Sisters